Döhler is one of the leading producer and supplier of natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry since 1838. As Döhler Turkey has established in 1998, our company is one of the world’s market leader in its own industry.
Döhler Turkey is looking for a “Accounting – Long Term Intern” to be employed in our Istanbul Maltepe Office with following qualifications:
- Perform basic accounting transactions,
- Prepair analysis and reports,
- Assist the accounting manager in the internal, external and independent audit process,
- Assist in the preparation of management reports,
- Take an active role in the preparation and control of the reporting.
- 3th or 4th grade student in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or other Engineering departments,
- Preferably able to work min. 3 days a week,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Knowledge and user experience in MS Office Applications,
- Good team player, strong communication skills,
- High adaptation and accountability skills,
- No military service obligation for male candidates.