QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Industrial engineering student in 3 rd or 4 th year.
• Excellent command of English ability and fluent speaking
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent team member
• Goal oriented, Analytical Thinker
• Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Visio) and statistical analysis software (Minitab) preferred.
• Min 1 year experience in industrial engineering department as intern
• Basic knowledge in Value Stream Mapping, Pull Principle, one flow production system analyzing
• Basic Knowledge in Manufacturing layout planning, material flow planning, floor space planning
• Basic knowledge in Ergonomically workplace design preferred
• Basic knowledge about SMED, Quick Changeover, Milk run, Kanban, MTM, OEE improvement, Leveling
• Practical experience in 5S and Kaizen Events
• Employed trainee student will work in Industrial Engineering Department and support department workflow and organisation.This role is an active team member to lead efforts to increase department targets.