QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have more than 227.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluency in English,
- Strong analytic thinking and research skills for conducting analysis and reports
- Follow up of digital execution trends and digital consumer trends.
- Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator competency is must, SEO knowledge is plus
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media / social media.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, international corporate office environment, effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects at once, while setting and meeting deadlines. Must demonstrate flexibility and creativity under pressure.
- Pro-active, self-motivated with ability to work across functions and cultures to drive execution.
- Increasing digital footprint of KPMG Turkey by performing digital marketing activities
- Managing social media assets (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc.) and improving brand awareness on social media.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Preparing weekly reports of social media accounts
- Planning and preparing weekly social media contents with coordinating Department
- Analyzing performance of content and constantly seeking ways to improve them.
- Conducting market researches by tracking latest circumstances regarding competitive benchmarking
- Detailed oriented, having multi tasking, problem solving and organizational management skills
- Coordinating social media activities together with media plans and strategies
- Preparation and execution of weekly sectoral e-mail marketing
- Creating and editing web pages on AEM (Adobe Experience Manager platform)
- Reporting web traffic and digital interaction data.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/kpmg-turkiye-digital-marketing-trainee-3400208