QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Paynet is the first leading TCMB licensed fintech company that has huge expertise and focus on B2B and B2B2C business model since 2000. We are helping companies to digitalize their financial process as a financial technology partner serving in several sectors and with around 20.000 customers. We offer accessible and sustainable financial technologies for everyone, to shape future on payment systems environment with our strong and trustworthy infrastructure heritage.
Young talents who want to do internships within Paynet in different functions like People and Culture, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Financial Affairs, Information Systems, Software Development, Business Analysis departments, this program is perfect for you!
Start date: March, 2023
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills;
- To be in their 3rd year of undergraduate study,
- To be able to work at least 3 days a week for a year,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with teamwork spirit,
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated profile with leadership potential,
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English,
- Conceptual and innovative thinking with an ability to identify practical solutions.
Internship Programme at Arena Group offers you rotate in different functions within the first year of your professional career.
So what do we offer!
- Opportunity to work with expert teams in one of the most trending industries,
- Working in dynamic environment with open and sincere communication,
- Hybrid working,
- Learning and development opportunities,
- Opportunity to be recruited at the end of the internship.