QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to DISCOVER yourself, LEARN portable skills from real business projects, and experience OPPORTUNITIES for building a unique business network? Then INKOMPASS personalized internship program is for you!
It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a startup. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference.
If you are curious, passionate, confident, creative, adventurous, and YOU:
• Are a student in bachelor’s degree, graduating between Jan 2024 – Jan 2025
• Are passionate about working on People & Culture
• Have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills both in English and Turkish
• Program Time: June 2023 – May 2024
• Type of Working Onsite and Remote for different locations – Only Inkompass P&C factory interns are required to physically be present at the İzmir factory during internship period (11 months).
• Apply before March 10th ,2023!
• Compensation & Benefits – Inkompass is a paid Internship program with Private Medical and Life Insurance, Mobile Line Account, Meal or Lunch Allowance and Technology Support
• Our internship program will last 11 months, in the first 3 months during summer break we expect your full-time participation. Within the school period you will be asked to work min 2.5 days a week.
· Completing Candidate Profile Checklist Form
· HireVue Video Interview (individual assessment)
· SHL Test (individual assessment)
· Assessment Center Day (group assessment)
Candidates who successfully pass all Assessment Journey /Individual steps will receive an invitation to participate in Assessment Center Day, which is planned to take place in April.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 73,500 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, or disability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we’re proud of our culture of openness and respect. We believe that this is a big part of what makes PMI such a great place to work.
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.