GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Early Talent Program” 3 months technology and project based talent program gives you the opportunity to enhance your educational background with various projects in a multinational company. Our dynamic work setting combines cutting-edge technology, inspiring projects and a multicultural workforce, all of which serve as an excellent springboard for the start of your career.
Work location will be Istanbul.
- 4th year undergraduate students or master students in Electrical or Electric – Electronics Engineering disciplines,
- Suitable for part-time or full-time work,
- Excellent command of English and Turkish, both written and spoken,
- Excellent usage of MS Office Tools,
- Strong analytical and structural thinking skills,
- Highly motivated, ambitious and passion for learning,
- Good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.