QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the ‘World’s Best Workplaces’ by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional, and Hired.
We are looking for a “HR Intern” for our customer who has established itself as a major player in “Energy Sector”.
- Team orriented,
- Good level of English,
- Will be able to work multi-skilling
- Support for HR(no recruiting) function.
- Provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing HR documents, reports, performance indicators and correspondence
- Perform clerical duties associated with processing HR related data and information, and documentation archiving
- Implement process improvements to ensure efficiency and accuracy in the delivery of HR services to the business.
- Administer processes related to Individual contractor and OSP contractor management.
- Help with organization and logistics of employee engagement, seniority and recruitment events.
- Ensure that HR services are delivered in a professional manner and at the highest business standards.
“Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization’s authorization 442 license number 09.11.2022”
“Adecco, İşkur’ un denetiminde 09.11.2022 tarihli 442 No’ lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur”