QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the ‘World’s Best Workplaces’ by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional, and Hired.
We are looking for a “Logistics Intern” for our customer who has established itself as a major player in “Energy Sector”.
- Proficiency in English,
- University Degree (preferably in Logistics, Statistics, International Trade),
- Competency in ERP programs, preferably in SAP (This is not a must but a good plus),
- Good communication skills
- Mainly conduct admin works in company systems,
- Reporting and handling domestic transportation operations through the connections,
- Mid-range aim with the candidate would be to include him/her operationally to day-to-day activities.
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization’s authorization 442 license number 10.12.2019.
Adecco, İşkur’ un denetiminde 10.12.2019 tarihli 442 No’ lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/adecco-logistics-intern-long-term-3220077