World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Air Liquide places diversity at the heart of its activities and is committed to promoting professional equality and employment for people with disability.
Air Liquide Turkey is looking for an Internal & External Communications Intern, to work closely with the Communications Manager for Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria over the next 3-6 months. The intern will work primarily on creating and updating written and visual content for different channels – intranet, website, social media – but will also support the Communications Manager with other initiatives such as events and preparation of printed materials.
- 3rd/4th year or Master’s student
- Good writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills (happy to contact people, ask questions, give feedback to and guide agencies)
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about industry, the energy transition and digital technologies
Nice to haves
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience managing websites, social media accounts, blogs, intranets
- Experience organizing events