How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The role is to helping our packaged gases supply and import operations.
- Administrative management of transactions
- Following up necessary validations for all the documents needed for transactions and monthly closure
- Preparing and issuing documents needed for export operations: Invoice, B/L, etc.
- Following-up import operations with suppliers
- Following-up export operations with customers
- Following-up whole operation with transport partners.
- Controlling activities related to the transaction.
- Making customer calls to awaken sleeping cylinders
- Provide barcode details to customers via mail
- Tracking the actions to return the sleeping cylinders to our depots
- Execute internal communication to finalize the awakening actions
Are you a MATCH?
- Students enrolled in Industrial Engineering, Foreign Trade, Economics or Logistics related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs
- Have the ability to work minimum 3 days/week
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Skills in Microsoft Excel
- Organized, proactive, self-starter
- Fluent English
Our Differences make our Performance
At Air Liquide, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.