How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
- Development of the sales territory and expansion of new customer business through targeted processing of prospects & leads. Executing the sales funnel.
- Supporting existing business, conducting sales and price negotiations, concluding standard and special contracts.
- Create internal reporting regarding revenue, sales, customer transactions, promotions and handle all other administrative tasks.
Are you a MATCH?
- Work experience (1-3 years) & success in cold calling
- Strong network mentality (strong communication skills, charisma, very good listener)
- High social competence / knowledge of human nature for a quick assessment of potential customers
- Structured work & self-confidence & assertiveness
- Purposeful, success-oriented, independent, proactive and solution-oriented: The hunter makes the sales process as short and efficient as possible and tries to achieve maximum profit. He has a hands-on mentality and is always motivated to find new business opportunities. Problems are there to be solved, likes a challenge and thinks very innovatively.
- Competence in welding & cutting or technical competence (tools, workshop, equipment, etc.) desirable
Our Differences make our Performance
At Air Liquide, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.