If you believe you will make difference with your energy, come & join us!
Akenerji is the first private electricity generation auto-producer established in Turkey. Since its establishment in 1989, Akenerji has grown its activities in generation, retail sales and trading in both local and international markets. Akenerji’s current installed capacity is 1224 MW supplying nearly 2% of Turkey’s consumption. The trading activities include electricity, pipeline gas, LNG and carbon products in Turkey and in all European markets. Akenerji is the first and currently sole Turkey based company having access to the European Energy Exchange (EEX). Throughout the years Akenerji has continued to be a pioneer in the energy market with its products and services and is looking for the next generation talents in the Trading Department to continue the mission.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for next genius minds of Energy that will through an extensive training program become the professionals of Energy Trading.
In this role, you will learn the fundamentals of energy trading (power, gas, climate markets) and improve yourselves in energy sector. Your colleagues will be highly-skilled energy professionals with a passion for what they do and a constant drive to make a difference. We are always looking for the best talent out there.
Upon the successful completion of the training program he/she will join our energy trade team. He/she will take the role in different departments of our team upon his/her abilities and interest.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Finance or related fields,
- Demonstrable interest, internship or work experience up to 2 years in energy trading field.
- Profound experience in computer systems supported with the interest for software languages, (Python, R. etc.)
- Distinct arithmetic and analytical skills backed with diligent and structured approach;
- Competitive, assertive, challenger and able to deliver reliable output under pressure,
- Excellent command of English both written and oral, an additional European language will be preferred.
- Online Video Interview
- Online Assessments
- Offline Group Case Study
- Technical Individual Case Presentation
- Competency Based Interview
WHAT WE OFFER
- Intense and well-designed training program to prepare our new graduates,
- Opportunity to develop your own strategies in a wide variety of products,
- Professional and personal challenges in an international environment,
- Opportunity to learn from and challenge yourself with experienced traders and analysts.