QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
WE (Women Engineers) are the future!
You will work part time parallel to your studies within the technical departments at Atlas Copco and be a part of our Service team. Supported by your mentor and your colleagues, you will take part in various projects and having customer visits.
In addition to your local responsibilities, you will take part in the Global Industrial Internship Program. Being a member of an international team of interns within the Atlas Copco Group, you will be working jointly on industrial ideas and building business cases for exciting new business opportunities. The program will last from May until August 2023 next to your local tasks.
What we expect of you?
- You are currently in the end of your license program with an engineering focus ideally within the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, etc
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are motivated to spend your lecture-free time gaining more experience by working full time
What you can expect from us?
- You get the unique opportunity to gain work experience within Atlas Copco parallel to your studies
- You work self-dependent and get diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
- You get professional trainings through our internal Academy as well as personal coaching to speed up your own career
- You gain global experiences with other international students preparing a business case together and work within an international team
- You get a broader view of our business by visiting our Customer Center in İstanbul
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/atlas-copco-makinalari-imalat-a-s-engineering-intern-3415152