QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assistingLogistics, Sales Support and Service departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current process campaigns.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- 3. And 4. year student
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.