QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Business & Platform Solutions, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· University degree (BS/MS), preferably in Engineering
· Good command of English and / or German
· Good level of MS Office Applications
· Close follow-up to developments in the sector
· Dynamic, strong communication and analytical thinking skills
· Team worker, problem solver, detail oriented and decision maker
This is a General Application. We shall keep your applications in our files for a future opening.
We thank you for your interest in Atos and wish you a successful career.