QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Position: Supply Chain & Customer Order Management Department Long-Term Intern (Student / Undergraduate)
BASF Türk, the world’s leading chemical company, is looking for candidates to work as a “Long Term Intern” in the Crop Protection Business Unit in its İzmiroffice.
We are looking for a long-term intern who
- Is Undergraduate students who continue their study at least until the end of June 2024 in the Faculties of Economics and Administrative Sciences and Agricultural Engineering
- Will be able to continue her/his internship regularly at least 3 full days a week
- Is open to innovations and wants to improve herself/himself in content development, presentation preparation, digitalization, and supply chain
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Has a good level of English
- Reside in İzmir
- Is open to learning, and has strong communication skills
- Supporting the process of customer orders and purchase orders
- Supporting the shipment and inventory process of the products
- Help with customer registration and uploading related documents to the system, processing invoices from customers into the approval system and support the rebate calculations
- Supporting the systematic entry and processing of counter-invoices from the customers
- Supporting the preparation of sales analysis and order reports
- Creating customer codes – supporting the processing of contracts and making systematic records
- Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be interviewed.
- Interviews will be conducted online.
- Physical attendance will be required for the internship.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/basf-turk-kimya-san-ve-tic-ltd-sti-1-supply-chain-long-term-intern-3273746