QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently seeking a Legal Intern for our Istanbul based Company with the following job description;
- University degree in law from a reputable Turkish University, with a high GPA
- Being at the beginning stage of legal internship
- Having proficiency in knowledge of written and spoken English
- Previous summer internship experience is an asset.
- Eager to learn all aspects of Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Having strong communication and teamwork skills and solution-oriented thinking
- Able to meet deadlines and work flexible hours
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Drafting and revising any agreement, mainly on commercial matters
- Providing day-to-day legal consultancy services in corporate and commercial matters
- Researching to meet the daily questions of Company departments
- Drafting corporate documents, including the board of directors’ resolutions, general assembly meeting minutes, and articles of associations,
- Keeping the archive of the Company’s legal documents and updating the follow-up lists about the works that the Legal Department follows regularly
- Translation of every kind of legal document and agreement from Turkish to English, English to Turkish
- Following up on procedural transactions before legal and administrative authorities, governmental bodies, notaries, etc.
- Following up on legislation
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/bilgili-holding-a-s-legal-intern-3351116