QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Your Main Responsibilities
- Drafting and reviewing contracts,
- Drafting and reviewing corporate documents (PoAs, general assembly minutes, BoD resolutions, internal directives and signature circulars),
- Conducting legal research,
- Following up new regulations and informing the team,
- Preparing and reviewing petitions and other legal documents,
- Translating of legal documents in both Turkish and English.
- Archive all documents (contracts, legal documents, correspondence etc.) in the system and make filings.
- Check that the supporting documents for contracts (e.g. signature circular etc.) are duly in place
- Follow up of legal department invoices
- Ensure coordination with internal customers
- Issuing and archiving proxies
- Follow up of all processes with the notary public and courts,
- Coordinate all legal correspondences with concerned external parties (Trade Registry, courts etc.)
- Preparing the documentation for the general assemblies.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- 3 rd / 4th year students or bachelor’s degree in law with a strong academic record from a reputable university,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Min. IELTS:7 or TOEFL:100 score must be provided),
- French is an asset,
- Strong research skills,
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly,
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively,
- Ability to work in a dynamic office environment and within flexible working hours.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/bnp-paribas-cardif-long-term-law-intern-3308293