QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters or Bursa & Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Bosch Power Tools Retail Marketing Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
– Assist the Professional Power Tools team by supporting operational tasks.
– Assisting in the planning process of accessory marketing activities.
– Preparing, analyzing and follow-ups the variety of sales and – communication budget reports.
– Assisting in developing promotional activities.
– Supports to the accessory team in products’ processes and procedures, all external contacts and coordination’s.
– Support and tracking orders in SAP system
What distinguishes you:
– 3-4th year student or master student of universities.
– Engineering or business administration student, Industrial engineers preferred.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English
– Curios, open-minded, passionate about discovering new things and thinking out of box.
– Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach.
– Active user of Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel