QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start Preventive Quality Engineer.
Your contribution to something big:
• Be part of Project Management Quality for Diesel Direct Injection purchasing projects
• Act as a team member in an international environment
• Be the Key role for quality, material-field-oriented purchasing organization and our supply base
• Your tasks will contain operative quality purchasing tasks such as capacity analyses, preparation of technical supplier documents as well as participating in these, request documents, sample measurment and tracking
• Assist our team for capacity, quality tool management, project planning and engineering support activities
What distinguishes you:
• ‘3rd year’ undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
• High degree of goal and result orientation
• Communication skills, teamwork and assertiveness
• Independent and structured way of working
• Fluent in English
• German knowledge would be an advantage
• Good MS Office and SAP knowledge of advantage