QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering departments can work minimum three days per week in our Manisa Plant.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Design Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- 3D model & 2D Drawing preparation
- Support sample building activities during the TTM projects
- Support PE activities such as FAM, FMEA and DRBFM
- Preparation of the new part matrix and BOMs
- Support the release of A, B and C-sample Design report
- Support R&D Center activities; innovation paper, article etc.
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor or Master student of Mechanical Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering
- Being a student for min. 11 months continuously,
- Able to work for 3 working days in Manisa Plant (5 days preferrable)
- Advanced level of English,
- High motivation to work in R&D department.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.