QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Program candidate in the Manufacturing Department to be based in our Samsun factory as the first rotation! Getting the right start is crucial to build a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial, and business awareness skills development early in your career.
What is Global Graduate Program & What Do We Offer?
It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations! Geographic Scope Global What You Will Be Accountable For
- Be part of an international development program that combines a real job from day one with structured development through world class trainings aimed at strengthening your commercial acumen, leadership skills and operational knowledge.
- Fast progressing career from Graduate to manager in 12 months
- Support from coaches and mentors throughout the program
- Cross-functional project management
- World-class leadership training in BAT Global Headquarters
- Access to a global network of graduates and senior leaders around the world
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Degree preferably in Engineering
- Graduated from a reputable university in the last 3 years
- Driven, ambitious and proactive
- An inspiring and engaging individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with business partners at all levels
- Able to bring both an analytical attitude and a creative problem-solving approach
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Proficiency in speaking English
- Willing to work in Samsun
- Internationally mobile
- Competitive salary, generous benefits including annual bonus, health insurance
- Talent career path
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you atBAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/british-american-tobacco-tutun-mamulleri-san-tic-a-manufacturing-gg-management-trainee-programme-3302322