QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SAMSUN IS LOOKING FOR A OPERATION HR INTERN!
- SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry level
- JOB TITLE: Operations HR Intern
- DURATION: Fixed term
- FUNCTION: Human Resources
CITY & COUNTRY: Samsun – Turkey
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are currently looking for an intern to support us with ongoing HR administration and business as usual activities. You will gain hands-on HR experience and solid practical knowledge to help launch your career in this sector. As Turkey Business continues to transform, striving towards ‘A Better Tomorrow’, you will support the HR team in day-to-day activities, as per the accountabilities below.
- Reports to: Senior HR Business Partner, Operations
- Geographic Scope: Turkey
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensuring quality service to our internal clients by dealing with employee requests (liaising with our shared services center, payroll and HR centers of expertise).
- Supporting with the hiring and onboarding process for new joiners.
- Coordinating induction sessions for the new joiners.
- Supporting with BAU annual talent and reward cycle processes such as objective setting, mid-year and end of year reviews.
- Run and administer regular engagement activities including company-wide surveys and social events.
- General HR administration such as taking minutes, proofreading etc.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you a fast learner with initiative?
- Are you passionate about working with people?
- Are you looking to gain generalist HR experience
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University Student
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good time management skills, able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and able to ensure the accuracy of documentation. Responsible for ensuring procedures are followed, acting as a steward of governance.
- A proactive individual who is not afraid to get involved.
- A problem solver who constantly looks for ways to improve our processes.
- Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- HR/ Business/ social sciences degrees would be advantageous
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!