QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BAT IS LOOKING FOR AN SUSTAINABILITY INTERN
Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment – Sustainability Department, apply today because BAT Turkey is looking for young talents to be recruited in Sustainability Department in our HQ!
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop an operational career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high calibre, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables. Last but not least, you will get to know BAT Turkey and its global business world for 3 months!
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support on creating sustainable environment and health & safety
- Eliminate losses through identification of opportunities within current way of working
- Support production-based projects
- Lead your own individual project and present to our senior leaders
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Students completed 3 years in university
- Able to work 3 days (at least) per week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong communication skills & team working capabilities
- Passion for learning, analytical thinking and loves solving problems
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and agile
- Sustainability awareness, and eager to participate, create, work in projects to contribute better tomorrow agenda
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/british-american-tobacco-tutun-mamulleri-san-tic-a-sustainability-intern-istanbul-3368032