- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a reputable university
- New graduated or 1 year experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Obtaining data through tire measurements (tread depth, inflation pressure, wear pictures) as input for further (internal) data processing and analyzing tires.
- Creating snapshot of tire and vehicle status to identify sales opportunities and improvement potential at fleets.
- Visiting fleets regularly and preparing reports to technical customer services and sales team.
- Being contact person for fleet services.
- Providing technical trainings and supporting fleet customers in this sense.
- Conducting training and supporting on digital solution installations when required.
- Supporting Conti Life Cycle business by providing technical expertise.