QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you a promising Industrial Engineering student with a passion to work in a global pharmaceutical company and shape your future career as a Supply Chain Professional in a multi-national company?
If your answer is “Yes”, then we are excited to welcome you to Daiichi Sankyo Supply Chain Long-Term Internship which offers you comprehensive learning on day-to-day Supply Chain processes of a company.
The internship tenure requires minimum 2 days attendance in a week and minimum 6 months of commitment.
If you’re eager to learn new things, boost your curiosity, take new responsibilities, and make differences which will build your future and personal development, then let’s apply for the internship and join us in caring for every heart beat in Daiichi Sankyo!
- Knowledge in ERP system(SAP) logic.
- To ensure weekly/monthly communication between the production team and the Supply Chain team
- Evaluate production performance and improve KPI Production Schedule Attainment every month
- Participating in projects
You’re the perfect match if you are;
- 3rd or 4th year university student in Industrial Engineering who will be able to work minimum 6 months (is a must)
- Able to work minimum 2 days in a week
- Fluent English
- Self motivated with good communication skills
- Passionate about Supply Chain and material planning
- Learning E2E process
- Dynamic and teamwork oriented
- Multitasking and analytical personality
- Result oriented and ability to work under time pressure
What we offer:
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, flexible working models, all the social benefits of a modern company and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/daiichi-sankyo-ilac-tic-ltd-sti-tedarik-zinciri-stajyeri-3377176