QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 312,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte has 5 values to make an impact. These are; Lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, collaborate for measurable impact.
We are seeking for high potential candidates to be evaluated in our Human Resources Team with the following qualifications
- Graduated from reputable universities’ respective faculties (Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economy etc.)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Advanced level in MS Excel/Power Point is a must)
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach
- Detail orientated, comfortable with multi task responsibilities
- Have analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Execute/Coordinate/ Develop in Human Resources system development projects and project management
- Responsible for supporting the whole HR functions implementation based on company strategies
- Able to work both operationally and strategically within People and Talent functions
- Contributing to analytics journey, locally and globally
- Preparing reports and analyzes of HR processes,
- Assessing organizational needs and executing on talent management strategies to support team’s growth,
- Understand how his/her daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business,
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador,
- Understand expectations and demonstrate a personal accountability for keeping performance on track,
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.