GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
DİMES is the first fruit juice brand which was established with domestic capital in Turkey and inspires all with its motto The Fresh Side of Life! We believe that little changes can lead to big results. We would like to welcome you to the fresh side of life, join us!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Marketing Team. As the Long term marketing intern you will be learn more about marketing in DİMES thanks to senior team members. We have strong ambitions for our brand and therefore we want to recruit the best! Together we will create new exciting products and projects.
These roles don’t come around often, so don’t delay, we want to see your CV today!
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPECTATIONS
- Currently a third or fourth year University degree student or first year of Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields,
- Fluent in English and Turkish (verbal and written).
- Preferably previous Marketing Internship experience in FMCG
- Advanced in MS office tools is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Strong presentational and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation with an inspiring personality
- Good and interpersonal relationship skills
- The ability to successfully managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Team player, flexible and result oriented
- Be open to new types of expertise & be flexible,
- Able to commit to working minimum 3 days in the week during school semester besides full time (5 days per week) during the summer,
- Currently working from home, we’re expecting to come DİMES Istanbul Office only 3 days a month together marketing team
- Supports the execution of all launch and re-launch activities as planned
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Supporting the marketing team on daily administrative tasks
- Supporting brand marketing team in all projects (BTL & Digital)
- Assistance of all brand marketing activity and working closely with trade marketing, sales, product and digital teams
- Follows the market dynamics with research reports