Döhler is one of the leading producer and supplier of natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry since 1838. As Döhler Turkey has established in 1998, our company is one of the world’s market leader in its own industry.
Döhler Turkey is looking for a “Dispatch Long Term Intern” to be employed in our Istanbul Maltepe Office with following qualifications:
- Raw material analysis and use of related equipment,
- Supporting end product analysis,
- Calibrating laboratory equipment,
- Preparation of products for sensory evaluation / tasting,
- Supporting the analysis of market products,
- 3th or 4th grade student Chemistry, Chemical or Food Engineering or closely related field,
- Preferably able to work min. 3 days a week,
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal,
- Knowledge and user experience in MS Office Applications,
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Advanced planning, organization and analyzing skills with high attention to details,
- Proactive, solution oriented and creative mindset,
- Willing to increase his/her responsibilities,
- Living or able to live in İstanbul.