QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Döhler is one of the leading producer and supplier of natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry since 1838. As Döhler Turkey has established in 1998, our company is one of the world’s market leader in its own industry.
Döhler Turkey is looking for a “Human Resources Assistant” to be employed in our Istanbul Maltepe Office with following qualifications;
- Graduate or 4th grade student in Business Administration, Economy, Engineering or related disciplines from reputable universities or master student in Human Resources who will assist HR team full time,
- Preferably able to work min. 4 days a week.
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal,
- Knowledge and user experience in MS Office Applications,
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Advanced planning, organization and analyzing skills with high attention to details,
- Proactive, solution oriented and creative mindset.
- Supporting HR operation processes and HR database updates,
- Monitoring and standardizing HR data in systems such as SAP and Success Factors,
- Preparing monhly HR reports,
- Taking part in global and local HR projects,
- Playing an active role in the development of existing processes.