Döhler is one of the leading producer and supplier of natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry since 1838. As Döhler Turkey has established in 1998, our company is one of the world’s market leader in its own industry.
Döhler Turkey is looking for a “Human Resources Assistant” to be employed in our Istanbul Maltepe Office with following qualifications;
- Supporting recruitment process; posting job advertisements, candidate search, organizing candidate interviews, testing and making reference checks,
- Supporting HR operation processes and HR database updates,
- Making researches about various HR projects and making bench-marking,
- Participating and supporting other HR projects and initiatives; according to candidate’s professional development and personal interests.
- Graduate or 4th grade student in Business Administration, Economy or related disciplines from reputable universities or master student in Human Resources who will assist HR team full time,
- Preferably at least internship experience in HR departments of multinational corporate organization,
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal,
- Knowledge and user experience in MS Office Applications,
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Advanced planning, organization and analyzing skills with high attention to details,
- Understanding of changing business dynamics and proven ability to adapt, realign, re-prioritize goals and action,
- Proactive, solution oriented and creative mindset.
You think you have the qualications mentioned above and trust your planning and organizations skills, join us and lets bring new ideas to life together!