GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions, and consulting services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 230,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 2000 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team with the following qualifications;
- Strong academic background including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Human Resources and/or other related field.
- Experience in supporting multiple business units is required
- Well developed and proven project management skills
- Strong PC skills- MS Office, reports, metrics and database analysis
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Partner with service line leaders to translate business needs into Human Resources strategies and initiatives that enable the business to succeed
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide full cycle Human Resources support to assigned service lines. Address and resolve requests, concerns and inquiries
- Identify and present service lines’ needs for specialized service to HR service providers/ specialist teams (e.g. recruitment, compensation, training)
- Execute people initiatives, provide great internal customer support, and drive HR functional excellence and process improvement
- Apply a holistic approach to Human Resources by applying knowledge of Human Resources practices and legislation (including performance management, employee relations, talent management, rewards & recognition, organizational development, HR planning & staffing, and change management) to situations in a timely and effective manner
- Identify and escalate HR concerns and potential risks
- Participate actively in change project and try to increase engagement level and decrease turnover
- Collect and provide data on staffing, salary, budgets, etc. and use this to identify issues and to make relevant recommendations