QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
For our Orhangazi/BURSA Plant ;
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or master student in the field of Engineering
- Able to work at least 3-4 days per week,
- Want to do internship in Project or Quality departments,
- Willing to develop his/her career in automotive sector,
- Knowledge on MC Office programs,
- Good command in English
- Dynamic, eager to learn
- Sense of initiative, rigorous, autonomous, good interpersonal skill,
- Good team member.