QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Be a part of Fropie: An innovative healthy snack corporate startup
Fropie was founded with a simple mission: to make healthy-eating enjoyable and accessible with its range of natural, additive-free and delicious products. Our journey that began with boutique probiotic products now continues with an innovative and much broader product scope that has still probiotics in its focus. From probiotic granola to probiotic bars, we offer a variety of delicious and nutritious alternatives for the palate-and-health-conscious consumer.
We believe in the power of eating well and being good! Staying true to our boutique production roots, we source all our materials from the world’s best suppliers and produce our goods without using any preservatives or additives. We know the vital role probiotics play in strengthening our immune system and increasing our quality of life. That’s why our R&D department works hard to develop natural and delicious products that easily integrate probiotics into our daily lives.
In 2021, Fropie became part of Voicevale Group a leading nut, coffee and superfood sourcing company, part of the japanese Toyota Group. We continue to carry out all of our procurement and production processes under Voicevale assurance, in line with international food and environmental safety regulations and with the utmost respect to our communities and planet.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPECTATIONS
- Currently a third or fourth year University degree student or first year of Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields,
- Excellent command of English and Turkish (verbal and written).
- Preferably previous Marketing Internship experience in FMCG
- Advanced in MS office tools is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Digital marketing and e-commerce experience. WordPress experience is a plus.
- Strong presentational and organizational skills, with a commercial mindset.
- High level of energy and self-motivation with an inspiring personality
- Team player, flexible and result oriented
- Be open to new types of expertise & be flexible,
- Able to commit to working minimum 3 days in the week during school semester besides full time (5 days per week) during the summer,
- Supports the execution of all launch and re-launch activities as planned
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Supporting brand marketing team in all projects (BTL & Digital)
- Assistance of all brand marketing activity and working closely with a marketing coach, sales, product and digital teams
- Follows the market dynamics with research reports
The ideal candidate will be recruited full time or part time for the „long term marketing trainee “ position, and full time for the “marketing assistant” position.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/fropie-marketing-assistant-3014225