We are looking for Corporate Finance Associate who will specialize in the field of M&A and be a member of Corporate Finance team.
What skills are we looking for?
- Structuring financial models and conducting valuation / sensitivity analyses,
- Analyzing financial and operational data of various companies,
- Participating in due-diligence & contract negotiations,
- Conducting sector research and visiting various companies for new business generation
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and team player
- Effective organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Undergraduate degree in preferably engineering, finance, economics with robust mathematical or analytical skills from a top academic institution
- Proficiency in excel, powerpoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of financial markets.
- Self-motivated team player with analytical and quantitative skills.