QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our mission is to lead the success in the industry with high-quality, innovative solutions in the areas of intelligent transportation systems such as electronic payment, public transportation management, on-board monitoring and passenger information systems.
What is in for you?
- Getting private sector experience in a unique technology firm,
- Experiencing both hardware and software production processes,
- Gaining real-time job experience while developing skills and competencies,
- Contributing in projects about organization, sector analysis, benchmarking, innovation and much more.
Who are we looking for?
- 3rd or 4th grade students in Bachelor’s degree,
- Capable of analytical thinking and time management
- Willing to contribute to projects and eager to propose new ideas,
- Knowledgeable in MS Office programs,
- Fluent in English or in another language
- Passionate, creative, team-player and energetic,
- Has compulsory internship and whose insurance will be covered by their school.
Which departments will be available for you?
- People and Culture
- Software (Host, Mobile, Embedded)
- Technical Services
- Project Management
Internships will be completed in the summer of 2023.
Application deadline is 30th of March.