QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have more than 236.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
Wherever you join us – in Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory and Consulting services– you’ll find yourself in an intellectually stimulating environment. One where disruptive technologies are embraced. One where collaboration is a way of life. One where your contribution can make a real difference to our colleagues, clients and communities.
We are now taking applications for our Accounting and Tax Outsourcing Trainee who will support ourAccounting and Tax Outsourcing Team which provides accounting, payroll and tax related services to the foreign clients located in Turkey.
- Bachelor’s degree from departments at from Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of reputable universities
- Internship experience in Finance, Audit or Tax is preferred
- Accounting technical knowledge
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Team-worker, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capability, hard working
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Following day to day accounting and bookkeeping activities,
- Following accounts receivable and accounts payable. Following reconciliations with clients, vendors and bank accounts,
- Following up social security and government related issues,
- Taking part in month-end closing and tax return preparation process,
- Taking part in preparation of payroll and personnel budget,
- Taking part in financial reporting.