QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory and Consulting services. We operate in 146 countries, have more than 220,000 people working in member firms around the World. KPMG is the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
Wherever you join us – in Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory and Consulting services– you’ll find yourself in an intellectually stimulating environment. One where disruptive technologies are embraced. One where collaboration is a way of life. One where your contribution can make a real difference to our colleagues, clients and communities.
We are now taking applications for our Trainee role, who will support us in Tax Department.
- Bachelor’s degree from departments at from Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of reputable universities
- Master’s degree preferred
- Fluency in English is a must, a second foreign language is an asset
- Internship experience in Finance, Audit or Tax is preferred
- Accounting technical knowledge
- Team-worker, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capability, hard working
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Support the planning and delivery of the tax certification projects
- Support the execution of the tax certification work, obtaining all necessary working paper and documenting the results
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing the responsibility, providing support to senior team members, maintaining continuous communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Carrying out detailed technical research in a variety of areas
- Provide the necessary task in scheduled time
- Develop productive working relationships with client
- Perform other required task
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/kpmg-turkiye-tax-trainee-3328887