QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Carrying out credit and collection processes in the assigned Regions,
- Monitoring the aging and the overdue for the assigned Regions, achieving the targets set by the EMEAR Credit Manager and Regional Credit Manager,
- Coordination with the Sales teams as regards the credit limits and payment terms set for the new customers or when changes occur,
- Release of sales orders, or put on hold customers up to the delegated proxies and in accordance with the EMEAR procedures.
- University 4th grade, or Master’s degree student in Business Administration, Economics, Banking, and Finance or related fields,
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English,
- SAP knowledge would be an asset, (or similar software)
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications,
- Good communication skills and teamwork,
- Able to work a full-time minimum 3 – 4 days a week,
- Living in Istanbul Anatolian Side, Gebze, or Kocaeli.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/lincoln-electric-turkiye-long-term-internship-program-finance-3208464