QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- 4th year undergraduate in relevant departments or new graduated in relevant departments
- Advanced English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Open to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in career opportunities for marketing.
- Able to work min 3 days throughout the year
- Will have the oppurtunity to observe and learn all marketing processes in a multinational company
- Responsible for Sales Performance Analysis ( competitor analysis, campaign analysis,market price analysis, brand performance analysis, etc.)
- Responsible for preparing of training materials for events on new collections.
- Responbile for agency management and PR Events
- Internship will be for 10 months.