QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NAOS is a purpose-driven company, inspired by a claimed humanist utopia. A look at the world, the constant will to question and challenge the status quo to build a future that never forgets that its ultimate purpose is the Human. Thus, 43 years ago Jean-Noël Thorel, pharmacist-biologist, shoved the certainties of cosmetics by bringing to life a disruptive but respectful approach: the ecobiology, meaning the art of reinforcing the skin’s natural mechanisms to preserve its ecosystem. Rather than over-treating the skin, you have to teach it to live.
The brands Bioderma, Esthederm and Etat Pur were born from this idea in order to make NAOS a major international player in Skincare. Today, NAOS is present in 130 countries, remains still resolutely independent, and aims to become globally recognized for the relevance of its vision and the value of its approach. For this purpose, the company is about to move up to a new dimension by expanding from Skincare to Human Care (health, beauty & wellness).
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to work in NAOS Turkey Office located in Maslak, Istanbul.
- Undergraduate students currently in their 4th year, fresh graduates or 1st year graduate students.
- Able to work for a full-time internship for 5 days a week.
- Fluency in Turkish and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong desire to learn digital marketing.
- Multi-tasking, dynamic, energetic and analytical skills.
- Manage corporate Web properties to support the company’s business objectives, including brand awareness, demand generation and sales acceleration
- Design and develop digital assets, including webpages, infographics, videos, event materials and sales materials
- Develop and optimize buyer-centric Website navigation
- Manage third party freelancers and agencies to augment internal team with design, copy and development resources
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages, educational content and demand content, change and improve the designs when needed to optimize marketing programs
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, demand generation, product marketing and content marketing to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Analyze inbound results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Follow the inbound lead goals and measure results
- Track media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/naos-istanbul-kozmetik-sanayi-ve-ticaret-limited-s-digital-marketing-intern-3322746