QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NAOS is a purpose-driven company, inspired by a claimed humanist utopia. A look at the world, the constant will to question and challenge the status quo to build a future that never forgets that its ultimate purpose is the Human. Thus, 43 years ago Jean-Noël Thorel, pharmacist-biologist, shoved the certainties of cosmetics by bringing to life a disruptive but respectful approach: the ecobiology, meaning the art of reinforcing the skin’s natural mechanisms to preserve its ecosystem. Rather than over-treating the skin, you have to teach it to live.
The brands Bioderma, Esthederm and Etat Pur were born from this idea in order to make NAOS a major international player in Skincare. Today, NAOS is present in 130 countries, remains still resolutely independent, and aims to become globally recognized for the relevance of its vision and the value of its approach. For this purpose, the company is about to move up to a new dimension by expanding from Skincare to Human Care (health, beauty & wellness).
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to work in NAOS Turkey Office (Western Europe Zone HQ) located in Maslak, Istanbul.
· Undergraduate students currently in their 4th year or 1st year graduate students.
· Able to work for a full-time internship for 5 days a week.
· Fluency in Turkish and English.
· Proficiency in MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Strong desire to work in the field of marketing.
· Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, creativity with a strong eye for design and the ability to prioritize in a fast-changing environment
· Strong desire to learn along with a strong sense of ownership.
· Multi-tasking, dynamic, energetic and analytical skills.
· Persuasive, resilient and flexible, able to easily adapt to new challenges.
· Collaborating with various agencies in order to develop marketing materials, such as displays, flyers and visuals used in pharmacies and doctor offices.
· Assisting marketing team on visual design in pharmacies.
· Collaborating with social media, digital marketing and creative agencies.
· Supporting cross-functional teams with marketing requests, interact efficiently with other departments
· Providing support and help in the preparation of the required presentations.
· Assisting all promotional activities: New launches, merchandising, in-store & off-site events.
· Supporting marketing team on sales team’s demands such as delivering marketing materials to field.