QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Created in 1977 and located in Lyon, BIODERMA dermatological laboratory has been developing and marketing dermo-cosmetic products intended for medical prescription and medicinal consultancy, in close cooperation with renowned dermatologists and institutional research centres (such as INSERM, CHU, Universities.)
Today, BIODERMA is among the most frequently prescribed dermo-cosmetic laboratories by French dermatologists. Active in more than 70 countries, BIODERMA Turkey has undergone major development in parallel with the global market and has been continuing to develop since 2008.
- 4th year bachelor’s or master’s degree students and/or graduate from relevant departments of universities (preferably Chemistry, Biology, Engineering.)
- Proficiency in English, French is a plus.
- Ability to work minimum 4 days a week.
- Comfortable in using MS Office programs. (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.)
- Must have excellent organization skills, attention to details, creativity with a strong eye for design and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast changing environment.
- Interested in the innovations of the dermo-cosmetic industry and willing to follow them.
- Good written and verbal communication skills & strong presentation skills.
- Developing the ATL, BTL marketing materials with creative agencies and coordinating the production and distribution processes.
- Supporting teams with medical marketing materials and actions. Communicating with other departments accordingly.
- Supporting the preparation of the necessary monthly product presentations.
- Organizing and following the internal and external delivery of products.
- Supporting event organizations, meetings and congresses.
- Following and reporting the budget & invoices of the medical marketing branch.