QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
What We Offer
- Value-based work environment
- Small team, high impact opportunity
- Opportunity to take responsibility and continuously develop your skills;
- Working as part of a global, highly ambitious organization
What it’s like to work at Normod?
- Be part of the innovation: Change the way people buy and consume furniture.
- Be passionate and driven: We encourage everyone to bring their ideas into action.
- Be courageous: When we challenge big problems the success is inevitable.
- Be inspired: We try to handpick and continuously develop our team to keep inspiration at the heart of the company
Normod is a digitally native furniture brand setting global standards for design, technology and customer experience.
Traditional is not good enough. We understand the need for a better home experience. Hence, we focus on technology and design to improve this experience. We design adoptable products, manufacturing methods, delivery methods and digital experiences.
We are a small team building the furniture brand of coming decades. We’re continuously looking for passionate, courageous and talented minds.
In the beginning of 2020 we were a team of 2 employees, now our headcount is more than 120 and we are rapidly growing. Our aim is to disrupt furniture market globally by designing; smart furniture, digital experience, logistics solutions, visual content and many more. We have our own factory, we have patents and we use top global technology tools.
- Preferably 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students of reputable universities studying Logistics, Business Administration, or Engineering,
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Great teamwork skills,
- Good problem-solving skills and being result-oriented approach,
- Having an analytic approach and strong data analysis skill.
- Planning & management of customer logistics activities,
- Coordinating the customer orders and delivery circles,
- You will be responsible from order management process to maintain targeted service levels (OTIF, Order Fulfillment) with predefined order rules, order flow with the best-optimized inventory levels and order life cycle,
- You will make sure timely and accurate order data is being sent to the export team,
- You will be responsible for the transport planning of our assets primarily within Turkey,
- Control daily domestic delivery and domestics reports,
- Support other colleagues managing the day to day logistics operations and delivering logistics initiatives and projects,
- Solve problems related to distribution in terms of delay, damages and/or loss and to react with a sense of urgency to minimize the impact on the business,
- Control the effectiveness of the services.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/normod-long-term-internship-order-management-3395341