QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
HR&Admin INTERN Pandora Turkey is looking for a passionate HR and Admin intern who works as a part of the local team from our office in İstanbul to have an increadible journey.
Main Purpose of the role: The HR&Admin Intern main purpose is to suppor the projects or processes of the Human Resources team and to facilitate the execution of Payroll & Admin, Recruitment, Employee Relations processes.
- Support recruitment activities organizing the interview calendars and onboarding, orientations, hiring process, documentary process aligning with HR Team.
- Support HR specialist for HR Payroll and Admin roles, in HR and Office files, Follow-up of employment hire and exit documents, HR announcements, company organizations etc.
- Support for Health & Safety Process
- Assist HR department in day-to-day operations
- Help the preparation of visa letters and required other documents
- Support the office admin role
- Manage the office cargos, phone and visitor traffic from cluster, global or local in also accommodation, travel etc
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS and TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor degree or 3rd, 4th-year university student.
- HR interest, willing the work in HR organization.
- Passionate about retail, fashion and luxury brands
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
- Availability of minimum 6 up to 12 months,
- Able to work 2/ 3 working days of the week,
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong Microsoft-office skills (Excel and Power-point)
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks,
- Positive energy & can-do attitude,
- Problem solver and willing to work in a dynamic environment doing a variety of tasks
- The ability to work as part of a team,
- Self Aware
- Aiming at self-improvement and open to learning.
Are you ready to create your career on the incredible Pandora journey?
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/pandora-jewelry-mucevherat-a-s-hr-admin-intern-3286984