QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a dynamic, result-oriented, and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our Propia Marketing Team located in İstanbul.
- Collaborating with social media, digital marketing, Influencer marketing and creative agencies.
- Supporting cross-functional teams with marketing requests, interact efficiently with other departments.
- Creating, defining, and implementing the digital marketing strategies and online communication plan of the brand.
- Following the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Managing Influencer marketing process.
- Monitoring and analyzing market data and sales figures of the brand and competitors.
- Managing marketplace platforms and creating promotions and campaigns to drive sales.
- Support and carry out e-commerce business and regularly monitor marketplace panels.
- Establishing and tracking competition-based analysis in the marketplace platforms.
- Manage inventory on marketplaces, brand website and all other channels.
- Managements of planning, warehouse, for shipment of goods to offline and online operations.
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports and presentations according to data.
- Analyzing consumer insights.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Undergraduate students currently in their 4th year, fresh graduates, or 1st year graduate students.
- Able to work for a full-time internship for 5 days a week.
- Fluency in Turkish and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong desire to work in the field of marketing.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, creativity with a strong eye for design and the ability to prioritize in a fast-changing environment
- Strong desire to learn along with a strong sense of ownership.
- Multi-tasking, team player, dynamic, energetic, result oriented and analytical skills.
- Creative, innovative personality with special interest in product development.
- Persuasive, resilient and flexible, able to easily adapt to new challenges.