QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems
We’re a network of firms in more than 150 countries with more than320,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC has been providing services to the Turkish business world since 1981, with a professional staff of 2.400 in İstanbul, Ankara, Bursa and İzmir, we provide services to create the value that our clients look for.
·Act with integrity
·Make a difference
·Reimagine the possible
Our Global Strategy: The New Equation
The New Equation is a global strategy with a human-centered and tech-powered approach, that focuseson our clients and all stakeholders, and helps them build trust and drive sustainable results.
At PwC, we are a group of employees with a rich variety of knowledge, skills and competencies. PwC’sproblem-solving teams come together in unusual, untraditional new ways from various disciplines tocreate The New Equation strategy.
If you want to be a part of this community of solvers, we welcome you to join us.
We’re looking for a Human Resources Intern to be part of our Human Resources department located in İstanbul.
- University degree in relevant fields
- Experience in recruitment is a plus
- A good team player and has strong working relationships with the members of the team
- Custom oriented approach with strong communication skills
- Excellent command of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work 5 days a week
Our successful candidate will be responsible from:
- Support recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, performance management, development processes
- Plan, organize and execute all human resources activities in talent acquisition
- Participate in Campus Recruitment activities
- Collaborate with internal line of services in order to support recruitment processes
- Support end to end recruitment processes
As per Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, promulgated in the Official Gazette dated 07 April 2016, as the data controller, we will process personal information that you share electronically on Kariyer.net and will maintain the data confidentially in our database for evaluation regarding existing and future job opportunities in the PwC Global Network. In addition, your personal information may be shared with domestic or international PwC Global Network companies, business partners, suppliers, judicial/administrative authorities, and authorized private legal persons. Your rights as the data owner are stated in Article 11 of the legislation law. By applying to this job you accept that your CV will remain in our database.