QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ongoing Bachelor of Science education in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or a similar quantitative dicipline at top-tier universities.
- Strong Python coding skills
- Good command on Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, BeautifulSoup
- Database skills, familiarity with database design patterns.
- A good understanding of time-series analysis, pattern recognition, NLP, statistics, supervised/unsupervised machine learning and reinforcement learning concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- HTML and CSS for reporting and preparing bulletins
- Curious about financial markets and stock markets
- Knowledge of econometric models
- Work with the project manager, identify and fix bugs
- Help build, manage and support our applications
- Visualizing, cleaning and manipulating data
- Data driven desicion making and create solutions
- Backtest and implement trading models and signals in a live trading environment
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to build and refine monetization systems for trading signals.
- Visualizing backtest results, economical and stock market data.