QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Part Time Working Student to
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You support Service Marketing team for
o development, rollout and implementation for service products and solutions.
o launching special campaigns within the service environment.
o collecting customer data and producing trend analysis for business management
· You support CS Marketing activities and retrieving smart data regarding country service market.
· You support CS Product Managers to document new product roll out and implementation plans and assist with documentation (specs and solutions) according to defined processes, policies and standards.
· You provide support for reviewing business-critical data analytics and consolidation of performance reports by periodical review of CS dashboards (business and operational) designed and released by HQ.
Your qualifications and experience:
· Undergraduate student in Industrial Engineering / Management / Business Administration / Economics or a related area
Your attributes and skills:
· You have passion & curiosity for healthcare sector
· You are able to work 2,5 days/week in Istanbul Kartal office (partial remote)
· You have good command of written and spoken Turkish & English
· You can use MS Office Applications; especially Excel, PowerPoint at advanced level
· You have strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis
· You are cooperative, flexible and a good team player with strong communication skills.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/siemens-healthcare-saglik-anonim-sirketi-part-time-working-student-service-marketing-3387765