QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Supporting to purchase the required needs for special machinery design and manufacturing purposes
- Cost calculation support for potential new projects
- Supporting to create and implement cost breakdown structure for machining part suppliers
- Supporting to purchase direct/indirect materials, complete solutions, engineering and technical services
- Gathering new, competitive high qualified suppliers according to customer needs
- Active support in resolving technical problems coming from suppliers
- Qualifying suppliers for new technologies
- Catching the Quality, Delivery and Cost targets together with the project and supplier team
- 3rd year undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electric&Electronic Engineering.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Knowledge in machining process steps, calculations and machining part sales&purchasing is an asset.